Long-Term Investment in equity
LONG-TERM INVESTMENT HELPS YOU GAIN FROM THE POWER OF COMPOUNDING
- Compounding is an investor’s best friend and comes into the picture only if you remain invested for long. The power of compounding has a multiplier effect on wealth and no wonder Albert Einstein called it the eighth wonder of the world.
Mid-Term Investment in equity
Medium term is an asset holding period or investment horizon that is intermediate in nature. The exact period of time that is considered medium term depends on the investor’s personal preferences, as well as on the asset class under consideration. In the fixed-income market, bonds that have a maturity period of five to 10 years are considered to be medium-term bonds.
A day trader who seldom holds open positions overnight may consider a stock that is held for a couple of weeks as a “medium term” position, whereas a long-term investor may define medium term as a holding period of one to three years.
Short-Term Investment in equity
Short-term investments are a good option when you are looking to save your money for a shorter period viz. 3 months or lesser. Some of the best options in terms of short term investments include Mid-cap shares and money-market mutual funds that fetch higher returns in a shorter period. When you are investing in equities for short-term capital gains, one of the drawbacks is that there is a lot of unpredictability and the risks are much higher.
Moreover, it is difficult to judge a company’s performance and stock market momentum in the short-term. But we help you to identify investment ideas with our accurate & on time recommendations.
Low risk daily basis F&O trading
- What is Technical Analysis?
- Why Technical Analysis?
Mutual Fund investment
- One who is, or want to be an active trader in Stock Market.
- One who wants to make Stock Market as their career.
- One who wants to learn Technical Analysis in live Market.
- One wants to be a self made Trader.